infrared sauna weight loss 0

19.08.2015

Share

Infrared Saunas – A Healthy Weight loss Solution

If you’ve been looking for a healthy way to lose weight without exercising you should probably try infrared sauna weight loss. Infrared sauna weight loss can burn between 400 to 600 calories in a single, 30-minute session. In order to compare infrared sauna weight loss, here’s a list of exercises you can do in 30 minutes and how many calories they burn on the average 150-pound person:

  • Running a marathon burns 590 calories.

  • Playing a vigorous session of racquetball burns 510 calories.

  • Swimming in the crawl stroke form burns 300 calories.

  • Jogging burns 300 calories.

  • Cycling at 10 mph burns 225 calories.

  • Completing a round of golf without a golf cart burns 150 calories.

  • Walking at 3.5 mph burns 150 calories.

  • Bowling one bowling game burns 120 calories.

In a 30-minute session inside an infrared sauna, weight loss for the average person can reach up to 1 pound of sweat. That’s as much sweat as you produce running between two to three miles. Although you’ll regain all the water weight you burned once you rehydrate, you won’t gain the calories back from water. 

How Does an Infrared Sauna Work?

Infrared sauna weight loss has existed for years but has only become popular in the U.S. recently. Infrared saunas have been used in Japan for more than a century because of their excellent health benefits.  

Unlike a regular sauna that draws sweat out of the body, an infrared sauna actually penetrates the body and pushes sweat out of the pores. The infrared caused the body to heat from the inside out, which forces toxins out of the body.

A regular sauna heats up to about 180 degrees to 220 degrees Fahrenheit while an infrared sauna only needs to heat up to about 90 degrees to 120 degrees Fahrenheit.  Even though the temperature in an infrared sauna is lower, you will sweat a lot more because the infrared penetrates your skin at a deeper level. Fat becomes a liquid when it reaches 100 degrees Fahrenheit, and then it can come out of your body. That elimination results in infrared sauna weight loss. At a lower temperature toxins are expelled from the body as well.

Infrared heat is more effective than other types of heat because it heats up your body and not just the air surrounding you. The sun is a perfect example of infrared heat. Because our bodies vibrate at the same frequency as infrared waves, infrared is able to penetrate us and warm us up from the inside. We then emit infrared energy, which has natural healing properties.  

Are You Suffering from Being Overly Acidic?

If you’ve been trying to lose weight but just can’t get those last 15 pounds off, you may have an overly acidic body. Our bodies are built to withhold extra weight in an acidic or toxic environment. When your body is too acidic, it begins to over-produce insulin. More fat will be stored instead of used as energy, resulting in weight gain. Your body holds  weight to protect itself. Once toxins are released from your body through infrared sauna weight loss, you will finally lose stubborn weight.

Studies have found that infrared sauna weight loss can detoxify our bodies three times more than a traditional sauna. Analysis showed any sweat that occurred in a regular sauna was 95 percent to 97 percent water. Sweat from the infrared sauna was only 80 percent to 85 percent water, while the other 15 percent to 20 percent sweat included toxins such as aluminum, lead, and fluoride.

Infrared Sauna Weight Loss Helps Reduce Cellulite

Infrared heat is capable of breaking down cellulite in the body. Cellulite is made up of fat, waste, and water deposits that are trapped under the skin. Sweating profusely helps get rid the body of those deposits and cellulite.

Why Use Infrared Sauna Weight Loss ?

  • It can detoxify your body.

  • It helps you lose weight and reduces cellulite.

  • It helps alleviate muscle and joint pain.

  • It relieves stress and leaves you feeling completely rejuvenated.

  • It helps improve skin elasticity and skin tone.

Infrared saunas are not only affordable, they are easy to set up! If you’ve been looking for a way to lose weight and feel healthier, infrared sauna weight loss may be the perfect thing for you. The Journal of American Medical Association found that infrared saunas help individuals lose weight.  of You can burn off unwanted fat and cellulite while getting rid of toxins through infrared sauna weight loss. Another way to lose weight and keep it off is to exercise. Here are 5 Easy and Effective Exercises to Burn Off Calories You Can Do During the Day.

Try infrared sauna weight loss! You'll look and feel better!

Take your free Health Assessment today! 

Share

Add comment