When it comes to assessing your health, you’ve got a lot of options.
You can visit your doctor, which can be embarrassing. You can calculate your body mass index, which doesn’t really take into account your muscle mass, heart rate or other important factors. You can visit the myriad websites that offer seemingly endless and questionable advice written by unknown sources. And you can visit official government websites and compare yourself to national statistics.
Or you can try an online health assessment tool that’s private, personalized and created by people who actually know what they’re talking about.
Introducing WizeLife, a health assessment tool you can use and trust.
Imagine a healthier you
The first step toward improving your overall health is to envision it. Of course, to do that you have to have an understanding of what it means to be healthy in the first place.
This is where the experts at WizeLife come in:
- They have pored over thousands of scholarly studies, read research on everything from sleep patterns to physical activity to drink and diet.
- These experts used what they found to create a virtual version of absolute, 100 percent perfect health. This virtual person has perfect blood pressure, the perfect heart rate, eats right, doesn’t drink to excess or smoke.
- The virtual picture of perfection was created by medical experts based on real, proven medical data. And this virtual person is the tool you can use to imagine a healthier you.
Comparing yourself to the perfectly healthy “person”
The next step toward improving your health is identifying your goals:
- Losing weight
- Lowering your blood pressure or cholesterol
- Running a marathon or run after your kids at the playground without breaking a sweat and losing your breath?
Once you know what your goals are, it's time to look for the things you are currently doing that might get in the way of your goals:
- What are your eating habits?
- Do you smoke or drink alcohol to excess?
- Do you exercise regularly—and if so, are you doing the right exercises to reach your goals?
Finally, you have to look for issues or areas of concern that you might not even know exist:
- What physical ailments do you suffer from?
- Is there a family history of health problems that could lead to issues for you down the road?
- What other risks exist for you that you might not have thought about?
This is where the virtual person comes into play.
Once you enter your data into WizeLife's health assessment tool, an algorithm compares your information to that of the perfectly healthy prototype person. It looks for anomalies. It looks for patterns of behavior. And it looks for things about you that don’t align with the virtual person’s health.
Then it offers you advice about how you can best achieve your health goals.
A personalized approach to helping you live a healthier life
Once WizeLife has compared your overall health and living habits to that of the virtual person, you’ll receive some personalized goals designed to help you improve your overall health.
The information is yours and yours alone. It might include tips, information and encouragement about:
- your diet
- exercise habits
- alcohol consumption
- the amount of sleep you get (or don’t get)
- the level of stress you’re living under and your overall emotional health.
But that’s not all.
You’ll also receive day-to-day assistance from a virtual Health Assistant. You keep feeding the website information about your daily life, and the website keeps providing tips, ideas and encouragement. There’s no judgement, no vague information that could apply to anyone else in the world and no worries about where the tips are coming from.
Your health assessment tool should be all about you
At the end of the day, your health is personal, but that doesn’t mean you need to be alone in your efforts to live a longer, healthier life. When you make the decision to improve your overall health, you should consider all of your options—see your doctor, seek advice from several sources, and then get a personalized assessment and plan.
That’s the best health assessment tool you can use. So go ahead and log on to wizelife.net. Take the free health test and get all the tools and information you need to improve your overall health and wellness.